Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's Going Well

I'm back in, everyone!! The knee is better and I'm feeling good. I walked 2 hours Saturday and 2 hours again on Sunday. Tuesday I went out for 3 hours. This weekend I plan on walking to my parents (2 hours / 8 miles) and then I'll eat lunch with them, and walk back home. I'm feeling good, my only complaint is that walking only moves your body in one way. While walking is a wonderful form of exercise, I know the body can move in several directions and that feels better. My hips become tired of walking. I'm glad I have my classes to continue challenging my body is other ways, Step Aerobics, Yoga, etc. But the walking is beautiful. The neighborhoods are fabulous. I get so many landscaping ideas (for maybe next year!!). Yesterday I became intimate with the hills of Mission Hills. The town was named appropriately!! -em

No comments: